Desert Bonfire Candle
Ground yourself with the familiar scent of a camp fire with notes of earthy woods and the lightest tinge of sweet caramel to finish.
~ 205g | burn time ~ 36 hours
About Ember & Willow Candles
Ember & Willow candles are hand poured in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges using natural, 100% coconut & soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.
We use high quality fragrance oils and pure essential oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
Thank you for choosing to re-use these amber jars; the tinted glass makes them perfect for any number of uses in the kitchen or home. Just washed with hot soapy water and some detergent to clear any final residue to reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when the candle is not in use, and is perfect to storing air and light sensitive items.
Some people can be highly sensitive to fragrance and essential oils, included scented candles made from natural waxes and high quality fragrance oils. It is best to take precautions around your loved ones who suffer from respiratory illness and asthma. Even if you are not asthmatic, scented candlse may trigger other reactions like headaches.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (every time)
- Burn for at around 2 hours on the first burn or until the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge of the jar
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of dust and any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Burn candle on a fire resistant surface; never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn while unattended