British Bloom Twine in a Tin
BURGON & BALL | British Bloom Twine in a Tin
Perfect as a beautiful and very practical gardening gift, or simply as a lovely treat for yourself, this stylish tin holds 120m of strong three-jute twine.
Twine is used in the garden for:
- Tying vegetables
- Tying flowers to dry
- Hanging garlic, onions, or herbs to dry.
- Tying fresh bouquets
- Tying stakes to make teepees
- Tying climbers to trellises
- Tying and supporting plants
- Used to make straight lines for planting rows
- Training branches on fruit trees ie. espaliers
- Wrapping gifts
- Diameter 8cm, 12.5cm height
- Powder coated galvanized steel.
- Contains 3-ply jute twine, 120m