Spicy Chai Tea - Gift Box
Spicy Chai Tea
Invigorating + Restorative
Spicy Chai is an award-winning loose leaf tea offering an aromatic medley of traditional Indian spices with warm citrus-rose overtones. These revered Ayurvedic botanicals have traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial which may naturally promote digestion, balance blood sugar, enhance circulation, fortify immunity, and invigorate energy.
100% Organic Ingredients: Cinnamon Bark, Fennel Seeds, Ginger Root, Peppercorn Berry, Cardamom Pod, Star Anise Fruit, Hibiscus Flower, Rose Petals, Orange Peel, Clove Bud
Naturally caffeine free.
Enjoy daily, served hot or cold.
HOW TO BREW SPICY CHAI TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5-7 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
PROPERTIES OF HERBS FOUND IN OUR SPICY CHAI
This traditional blend of spices supports digestion, improves circulation and is an invigorating caffeine free chai to be enjoyed any time of day or night.
- Fennel – carminative and aromatic digestive, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
- Ginger – circulatory and metabolic stimulant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, carminative, anti-platelet
- Cinnamon – carminative, antimicrobial, hypoglycaemic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Peppercorns – antioxidant, anti-platelet, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- Cardamom – carminative, analgesic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac
- Star Anise – stimulant, diuretic, carminative
- Orange Peel – diuretic, digestiv
- Clove – antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-platelet
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.