Kitchen Garden Experts
Kitchen Garden Experts features the chefs and gardeners at twenty of the UK’s most exciting restaurants, hotels, pubs and cafes, focussing on how they produce the best fruit and vegetables to appear on their menus.
With this book you can:
- Explore the kitchens and gardens of twenty celebrated chefs, from, Sir Terrance Conran and Raymond Blanc to River Cottrage and L’Enclume
- Gain extraordinary access to 20 recipe books and 40 signature dishes
- Discover key ingredients and special growing methods that help these chefs win awards for excellence
- Follow the simple steps from plot to plate, learning new growing skills
- Savour the flavour of fresh local produce – either at your own table or by visiting the restaurants themselves
Twenty featured chefs include:
Raymond Blanc & Anne-Marie Owens at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Gill Meller at River Cottage Sir Terence Conran at Barton Court, Simon Rogan at L’Enclume, Tom Lewis at Monachyle Mhor, Jack Stein at Padstow Kitchen Garden, Ruthie Rogers at River Café, Skye Gyngell at Heckfield Place.