Ruby Rose Iced Tea - Gift Box
Ruby Rose Iced Tea
Iced Tea + Cocktail Infusion
Ruby Rose is a vibrant iced tea blend featuring tangy berries and tart hibiscus, with sweet rose overtones. A naturopathic formulation with traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and immuno-protective which may naturally defend against oxidative stress, fortify immunity, soothe inflammation, promote cellular repair and a radiant complexion.
100% ACO Certified Organic Ingredients:
Elder Berry, Rose Hips, Hibiscus Flower, Rose Petals
Naturally caffeine free.
HOW TO BREW RUBY ROSE ICED TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5-7 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
HOW TO BREW RUBY ROSE COLD BREW
- Add 1L of freshly boiled water to 1-2 heaped tablespoon of loose leaf tea
- Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour
- Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
HOW TO BREW RUBY ROSE COCKTAIL INFUSION
Ruby Rose, once made into a cold brew can be added into your favourite cocktail for a fruity twist:
You will need:
- 100ml Ruby Rose and Elderberry Iced Tea
- 30ml (organic) Sloe Gin
- 60ml (organic) Sparking Wine
- 10ml Hibiscus Liqueur
Serving suggestion:Serve in round glass, over ice.The base can also be combined with:
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.